Join the Team
Graduate Planner/Planning Assistant
JWPC is looking to appoint an ambitious Graduate Planner to join our team. The role is based at our office in Lancaster with the opportunity for some home working. We serve a diverse range of clients throughout England and Wales, offering varied and interesting opportunities to get involved in projects and planning applications. Our current clients include:
- Small bespoke developers
- Land owners, including Government bodies
- Pub and leisure operators
- Local Authorities
We will assist the successful candidate with their work towards securing their MRTPI qualification through the APC scheme; including study leave where agreed.
Key Tasks include:
- Providing professional planning advice to clients on a range of planning matters;
- Supporting and shadowing colleagues on projects;
- Undertaking initial planning appraisals of sites and proposals;
- Preparation and submission of planning applications and appeals;
- Working with external consultants to procure necessary specialist work to support proposals;
- Local Plan representation work; and
- Any other relevant planning work to allow for a diverse experience in practice.
Applicants must have or be working towards a degree recognised by the RTPI and seeking to achieve full membership. Some experience working in a town planning setting is desirable. A full UK driving licence is an essential requirement.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com